Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My dream

My dream is to go around the world!!!!! Because I've always had these dreams of animals or a contry that Iam in or if I'm traverlling some where. Some times I even think (or have a day dream) what is even out there and what I can do or maybe if any one needs help I would want to come. But this is all what I want to do when Iam older, but I've realised most of my dreams are my whole dream of traverlling around the world and thats what I mostly want to do when Iam older.TRAVEL!!!!! And maybe Iwould like to take some friends if they would like to come.
Some contrys I would like to goto would be:
*Paris
*China
*Japan
*Irlend
*Bali
*South Africa
*New York
*go around Austraila
*London
And much much MORE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great dream! Thanks for sharing it with us. xo

    ReplyDelete