Wednesday, March 21, 2012

About Me and My Life

Hi my name is Sarah Watego and I'm in the Watego family.
Ilove my family and I like my friends.
My familys names are: Mum Dad Mikalah Nathanael Jeremiah Chad Jarron Carlin.
My friends names are:Kate Gia Tayla Aramea Milla Zoe Jekoba Samatha.
I believe in God and the Lord and believe in what he tells me to do for my furture in life and I believe that he will guide me in every step.Everyday of my life I will take a step forward to what I am aming.
My life is getting a bit challging in some steps of the way. I want to lead myself into the right direction through my life.But I don't want to be be perfect in everything I do.Sometimes knowing the right thing to do is hard to choose and I guess sometimes that just means taking life in a challegen.Every Sunday I want to seek Gods heart and what he wants for me and my life. I go to Varsity College and for two years I was so lonely and I had completely no one to play with, but when I was in grade three I started to learn to be confident, so then after a while I started to meet all these really great friends and I found out that I can stand up for myself and meet new friends!.My life has been a sort of hard challegen and sort of a good life and it has been in between to so this is my living life!.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Sarah.I love watching you grow in Him and grow into an amazing young lady. Love, Aunty Jo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog post it was so inspiring...

    ReplyDelete