Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How can you Change

HOW CAN YOU CHANGE?.....
Today God touched me, because he told me how I could change because my attuide was sad and my head was thinking that I don't listen, I don't ever read my bible, and that I always have to be sad. But mum was trying to talk to me but I wasn't wanting to listen, so I went to my room and I was crying and crying then when I stopped crying I heard a voice inside me talking and told me 'all these things are lies so look at your attuide and change what is not true.' I thought this was true and amazing then I walked out of the room fresh and great because he had looked at me and said you have got the LORD inside of you so don't listen to all the lies in your head!!
So if you have a bad day or your attuide is wrong then speak to God and he will look upon you,
because remember God LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you are able to listen to His voice, and that He touched you. xo

    ReplyDelete